Thursday 17 July 2014

Benali's Big Run: Franny aims to raise £1million for Cancer Research UK in 1000 mile Premier League stadium challenge

Matt Le Tissier Natural Coaching's very own Francis Benali is attempting to raise £1million for Cancer Research UK by running between all 20 Premier League grounds in just three weeks.

The challenge, which has never before been done, will see the 45-year-old cover 40 to 50 miles a day for 21 consecutive days.

Fran said: "I’ve been told by some that ‘I’m mad’, ‘it can’t be done’, ‘don’t do it’ – but it’s made me even more determined to succeed. This challenge has been nagging away at the back of my head for years. It's hugely demanding I agree, but that's why I'm so motivated to do it.” 

The challenge will begin on Sunday 24th August and will come to an end on Saturday 13th September as Saints host Newcastle at St Mary’s.

All the money raised will go directly to Cancer Research UK so please support Fran in this unbelievable challenge!

You can sponsor Benali by texting BIGR55 £3 to 70070 or make a donation of your choice by visiting the website at benalisbigrun.co.uk.

No comments:

Post a Comment